Learn more about the best dental implants Apex, NC can offer!
If you have lost one or more teeth, you may want to think about getting dental implants Apex NC residents trust. They can improve the look of your smile and increase your self-confidence. At Alliance Dentistry, we specialize in dental implants and pride ourselves in helping our patients achieve beautiful and healthy smiles.
Dental implants in Apex NC are metal posts that are put into your jawbone. After they are secured, they make it easier for the dentist to attach replacement teeth on them. Dental implants are used to secure full dentures, dental bridges and partial dentures.
Why May It Be a Good Idea to Get Dental Implants?
Dental implants Apex NC locals respect are considered beneficial for anyone with missing teeth. Whether your tooth loss is due to gum disease or an accident, dental implants can have a positive impact on your smile. Let’s take a closer look at all the benefits you may look forward to in the future:
- They Function Just Like Normal Teeth: Unlike dentures, dental implants actually feel and function like your actual teeth. With these implants, you can eat, speak and smile like normal.
- They Are Durable: Dental implants Apex NC residents count on are also built to last. If you take good care of them, they can last you for the rest of your life. Not having to get replacements can save you a lot of money in the future.
- You Can Still Eat Your Favorite Foods: If you have dentures, eating certain foods can be difficult, such as popcorn, nuts and steak. With dental implants, you do not have to worry about struggling to eat your favorite foods. You can bite down on virtually anything without any discomfort.
- They Can Improve Your Appearance: Another major benefit of dental implants is that they can help you look more attractive. If you improve your appearance, you can have more self-confidence and feel more comfortable around other people.
- Your Natural Teeth Can Stay Healthy: If you replace your teeth with Apex dental implants, you do not have to worry about them damaging the adjacent natural teeth. Dental implants allow you to keep your natural teeth healthy and strong.
- They Protect Your Healthy Bone: If you leave empty spaces in your mouth after losing teeth, the jawbone can start to deteriorate. Dental implants Apex NC residents depend on can actually stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
Getting dental implants can improve your oral health. With these implants, you will be less likely to deal with dental health problems, like gum disease.
How Can I Undergo Treatment?
In order to get dental implants, you have to undergo surgery. Our dentists have years of experience performing this procedure, so you are in good hands. We may take good care of you and answer any questions you have along the way.
If you want to learn more information about dental implants Apex NC offers, you may want to contact Alliance Dentistry at 919-363-3100.