The $1000 Alliance Dentistry Scholarship recognizes and provides financial support to a graduating college senior planning to enroll in a US dental school in the Fall 2020, who has demonstrated:
- Academic excellence in their undergraduate studies
- A commitment to community service
An applicant must:
- Be enrolled as a full time student, defined as maintaining a course load of a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Expect to graduate from their undergraduate program in the Spring of 2020 and plan to enroll in a US dental school in the Fall of 2020
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4 out of a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate, through extracurricular activities, a strong interest in charitable work and community service
Submit the following:
- Alliance Dentistry Scholarship application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- College transcript
- Brief (250 words or less) essay on your professional aspirations
All of the above must be submitted together via email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applications must be received by September 1, 2020. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com. The scholarship will be awarded October 2020.
Download and fill out the application here.