If you’re looking for a family dentist Cary NC provides, contact us at Alliance Dentistry. We are committed to providing quality dental care to families in our community at competitive prices in our warm and welcoming office. As a family owned and operated dentistry, we have not one Cary family dentist but two: Dr. Maureen M. Raczka and Dr. Timothy C. Raczka.
Alliance Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care for the Cary community. We offer regular dental cleanings, implants, crowns, gum treatment, root-canals, and a variety of cosmetic services. When looking for a family dentist Cary NC residents have discovered that we can fulfill the dental needs of their entire family. Call our office today to find out more about the services we offer at Alliance Dentistry.
A Family Dentist Cary NC Children Trust
Parents well understand that oral health is of utmost importance, but for children, a trip to the dentist can be an anxious experience. At Alliance Dentistry, from the moment a child walks in the door we do everything possible to make them feel safe and welcome. Our dentists are compassionate, patient, and understanding. We enjoy answering the many questions that our young patients often ask us. It’s important to us to provide answers that they can understand. In this way they can begin a lifelong process of practicing healthy dental care habits. We strive to be the family dentist Cary NC parents can feel confident about when it comes to offering the best possible care for their children.
A family dentist in Cary NC from Alliance Dentistry can provide the following services for your child:
- Teeth cleaning. With our friendly and comfortable staff and setting, we have great success with getting even the littlest patients to sit down to a thorough teeth cleaning.
- Fillings. Children often develop cavities which can be painful and make it difficult to eat food or drink beverages. At Alliance Dentistry we can removed the damaged part of your child’s tooth and replace it with an amalgam or tooth-colored filling.
- Dental bonding. When children play, they sometimes sustain injuries to their teeth. Bonding can fix small fractures and repair chips.
- Dental sealants. Dental decay can develop on chewing surfaces of the teeth and in grooves on the tooth’s exterior. A plastic sealant adds a protective layer to the tooth so that food isn’t trapped and bacteria can’t form.
- Pediatric crowns. When a child’s cavity is too large for a filling, or if they have already had a root canal for that tooth, our dentist can use a pediatric crown to cap the tooth.
- Baby root canal. A severe toothache can result when dental decay extends to the tooth’s soft pulp where the nerves and blood vessels are located. In some instances, the damaged tooth can only be saved by a root canal.
We are pleased to accommodate new patients and look forward to providing quality care for you and your loved ones. Call Alliance Dentistry now at (919) 363-3100 to make an appointment with a family dentist Cary NC offers.